The Race Festival is free and open to the public. On Saturday, all Rosé 5K participants visit the Race Festival before and after their race as bib pick-up and the finish line are located at Sonoma Plaza. Also on Saturday, all Half Marathon participants will visit the Race Expo to pick up their race bibs and packets. Half Marathon participants will also visit the Race Festival on Sunday after their race as the finish line and wine festival are both located at Sonoma Plaza.
Saturday, July 15th: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday, July 16th: 8:00am – 12:00pm
453 1st St E
Sonoma, CA 95476
Expo Map: Click here to view the 2022 Race Festival map
- Utilize our event as a platform to connect with 5,000 active, affluent, and well-traveled wine and running aficionados and tourists from all over the world.
- Showcase your products in a relaxed and enjoyable pre-race Expo and post-race Festival atmosphere.
- Participate in raising millions annually for local and national charities.
- Relaxed and enjoyable expo and festival atmosphere
- Affiliation with a leading event that reaches national market and desirable demographic
For more information on becoming an exhibitor, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participant Goodie Bag
Can’t join us in Sonoma this year? You can reach our audience through our participant goodie bag. All 5K and half marathon participants receive a goodie bag when picking up their race bib. Include your flier or product in the participant goodie bag to reach our active and affluent audience.
Commitment of 4,500 items required to be sent to our Huntington Beach, CA warehouse no later than July 7th.
Email email@example.com if you’re interested in our participant goodie bag.
Become a Winery Partner
Connect with over 5,000 active, affluent, and well-traveled participants who share a passion for running and the wine country experience.
Our Napa-to-Sonoma race sells out annually and attracts runners from all over the world who travel to wine country to run, sip, and explore. When you sign on as a Winery Partner, you will receive digital marketing benefits and access to our local audience of over 75K email subscribers and 200K social reach, as well as
two complimentary entries and two half priced entries, over $500 in value.
Showcase your wines by participating in our Post-Race Wine & Music Festival and partnering on race weekend special events, VIP tours, and tastings.
- Year-round marketing & promotion on race website
- Inclusion in winery-dedicated emails to race participants
- Social media mentions (sign up earlier to earn more posts)
- Additional opportunities
WINERY PARTNER COMMITMENT
- 4 cases of wine (red/white mix) and optional award wine (6 bottles or 2 magnums)
- 1 bottle for award wine (1 standard 750ml bottle or 1.5L bottle for top 3 finisher)
To learn more about how you can become part of this event, please contact us.