Official Charity Partner:
American Cancer Society – DetermiNation Endurance Series
The DetermiNation Endurance Series is the signature program for all American Cancer Society endurance events. Whether you run, bike, walk, or climb we have the right fit for you. Our running events are the backbone of our program. They will help you do the unthinkable, achieve what seems impossible, and change the course of cancer together. With unparalleled community support and inspiration every step of the way you will finish strong, for yourself and for those facing cancer.
JOIN THE TEAM TO SAVE LIVES FROM CANCER
Unfortunately most of us have a connection to cancer and the American Cancer Society needs your help to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer. As a part of the DetermiNation Endurance Team, together we can do the unthinkable, achieve what seems impossible, and change the course of cancer together. With unparalleled community support and inspiration every step of the way you will finish strong, for yourself and for those facing cancer.
As a DetermiNation athlete*, you will receive a free race entry and enjoy the ultimate VIP experience every step of the way including:
- Personal fundraising coach and dedicated website
- Support in choosing a training plan that is right for you
- VIP Pre-Race Dinner in a private vineyard
- VIP Start Line amenities including porta potties and private gear check
- Exclusive VIP Finish Line party with wine tasting, a rejuvenation lounge with private restrooms, stretching areas and other post-race amenities
- Premier Viewing area for friends and family to watch you cross the finish line
- Exclusive DetermiNation gear including race day singlet and training tshirt
- Social and fun team environment
- Opportunity to participate in honor or in memory of loved ones touched by cancer
*BENEFITS VARY BY RACE
To reserve your spot for this event, register as a DetermiNation Endurance runner through this link. Then, you’ll set up your fundraising page here. The DetermiNation Endurance Series is the signature program for all American Cancer Society endurance events.
GENERAL CONTACT INFORMATION
Jessica Ruiz: Senior Development Manager, Endurance Events
Call (831) 508-9043 Text: (209) 489-8936
NAPA TO SONOMA FUNDRAISING REQUIREMENT:
Half Marathon – $1,250
Rosé 5k – $350
Half Marathon & Rosé 5k Pairing – $1,400
Join our Charity Program
Thank you for your interest in bringing your Charity Team to the Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon. We would be thrilled to welcome you to our event and show you and your runners the beauty of some of this country’s finest wine regions in a new and exciting way.
If you are interested in participating at the Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon, we would be happy to help explain the benefits of our race in your quest to raise funds for your charity.
Please email our team if you would like to bring a charity team to the event!