Days Until: Race Weekend
RUN SIP NAPA TO SONOMA
NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 7 MOST SCENIC HALF MARATHONS IN THE U.S. BY FORBES
The world-renowned Napa and Sonoma Valleys serve as the host of this incredible event; offering the finest in wine country ambience and hospitality. Other activities are scheduled around the race, so bring family and friends and plan to stay and play! You’ll also meet new friends and running colleagues at this iconic event which draws from all fifty states and many foreign countries.
DISTANCES + COURSE MAPS
2020 Route Information and Course Maps
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2020
Start Time: 8:00 AM
5K Packet Pick-up*
Saturday, July 18th beginning at 6:30am
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2020
Start Time: 7:00 AM
Cuvaison Carneros Winery – 1221 Duhig Rd, Napa, CA 94559
Benefits to Exhibitors
The Destination Races participant demographic is arguably the most sought-after in the running industry. Our reach is international and our events are boutique-style, allowing sponsors and exhibitors to interact with customers in a comfortable, stress-free environment.
- One day expo, which takes place the day prior to the race & festival
- Relaxed and enjoyable expo and festival atmosphere
- Affiliation with a leading brand and race series that reaches national market and desirable demographic
- Opportunity to receive discounted entries into sold out races
- Opportunity to drive traffic at the expo and festival through the pre-race Virtual Event Bag
Follow @Napa2SonomaHalf on Instagram!
We’re proud to partner with these great brands to bring you an incredible event experience. Whether you’re drenched in sweat, dressed in costume or immersed in music, you’ve worked hard to get there and deserve to have the best time possible.